MILCON is committed to renewable energy because of how vital it is to the future of our nation. Renewable energy reduces America's dependence on foreign oil, creates clean electricity that does not contribute to global warming, its fuel sources are free and inexhaustible, it does not emit smog or other pollutants harmful to human health, and it mitigates against volatile fuel prices. MILCON seeks to be a leader in sustainable construction and green building for many years. With its new renewable energy division, the Company has taken the next big step in sustainability and environmental stewardship.
We are a full service development and construction division solely dedicated to renewable energy. We are focused on the development, financing, construction, operation, maintenance and monitoring of clean energy projects. We have the expertise to assist clients with turn-key solutions for various technologies including solar photovoltaic, solar water heating, solar pool heating and energy efficiency retrofits.
We have extensive knowledge of the various local, State and Federal incentives available for clean energy projects. We are experts in guiding our clients through the various rebates, grants, tax credits and other financial incentives that may be available to them.
MILCON's energy division is able to leverage the capabilities of MILCON Construction to ensure all projects are adequately bonded, insured and receive the premier level of quality and service synonymous with MILCON.
Commercial / Industrial Services:
- Solar PV Panel installation
- Solar Thermal Panel Installation
- Inverters and data monitoring modules
- Mounting Hardware, Racking and Structural Systems
- Balance of System (BOS) Components
- Solar Water Pumps
- Pool / Spa Heating
- Refrigeration Systems
- Solar Thermal Systems / Filtration / Conservation
- Building Integrated Photovoltaic (BIPV)
Efficiency and Weatherization
- Intelligent HVAC Systems
- Chilled Beam Heating and Cooling
- Energy Management and Control Systems
- Energy Monitoring / Audits
- LED, Eco and Day Lighting Systems
- Solar Window Film and Sun Control
- Solar Foam, Cool Foam and Poly Roofing
- Storm Windows / Double Pane Installations
- HVAC Maintenance and Testing